The School Student Transport Scheme (SSTS) can only be used for:
- travel between home and the school grounds at which the student is enrolled, and
- approved travel, Monday to Friday on school days.
The scheme does not extend to travel for activities such as:
- school excursions
- sports events
- work experience
- attendance at Vocational Education and Training (VET) in schools at a location away from the school/campus at which the student is enrolled
- attendance at multi-campus high schools, Saturday schools, pre-schools, mini-schools (except for full-time geographically isolated distance education students)
- attendance at before and after school care or child minding premises.
To be eligible for the scheme an applicant must be:
- a resident of NSW
- enrolled as a secondary student (Year 7-12) who lives within a specified distance from the school. Please visit the Transport NSW website for more information.
Information for Applications
- Transport NSW website.
- Who's eligible for a school travel pass
- How to apply for a school travel pass
- School Term Bus Passes
- Lost or stolen Passes
St Agnes CHS Bus Routes
Information on the routes the buses travel along can be found on the Busways Website